No, I Can't Get It Out of My Head
This is what I'm thinking about right now:
- A porterhouse steak, medium rare with a perfectly seared crust on the outside
- A California burrito from Roberto's
- Two scoops of Rocky Road ice cream
- My old favorite sandwich from Rinaldi's: pastrami, melted mozzarella, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and pepperoncini on a freshly baked soft roll
- A steaming bowl of kakuni ramen from Tajima
- A Vietnamese banh mi sandwich, with barbecue pork filling
- Sesame balls
- Chashu bao
- Spam musubi
- Funnel cake
- Pretty much every cholesterol-laden food that I'm not supposed to be eating.
I had plans to write something insightful tonight, but clearly that's out the window.